Who is in this conversation:
- Sharon Sherrard
- Nancy Cox
- Debbie Grand
- Jon Dunlap
- Mary Alice Berlergh
- Marie Kund
Highlights of the conversation:
- Schools want to focus on education and often do not have the staff/time to implement such programs
- Who is your target? Who is all child hungry?
- Is it because the family is not hooked up with other resources? Are they eligible?
- Schools are great access points. They are a community that families are involved in.
- Is the food for that single child or for the family?
- It is a school-by-school solution?